A blog dedicated to helping you save money and get free stuff.

Personalie

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

EASY PEASY AMAZON GIFT CARDS

THIS IS SO RIDICULOUSLY EASY THAT I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO LEARN ABOUT IT..That is why I am Sharing!

EARN    SwagBucks by searching through the Swagbucks search bar. Easy Right? You do that anyway.

This is what I literally do everyday...I do a couple of Searches through SWAGBUCKS SEARCHBAR online and on my phone. I win Swagbucks on both of these!
I do the daily poll. Which is FUN! I learn a lot about myself!! HAHA

and if I have a little extra time I will take a survey or watch some SwagTv to earn some extra bucks that day! Also, if I buy anything online I am sure to check Swagbucks first to see if they will give me extra swagbucks if I shop through them!

I literally earn $5 Amazon cards every few days...Now keep in mind that there are other prizes so if you want something other than Amazon then there is a lot to choose from. I  personally think the Amazon is the BEST DEAL..

ALSO WE CAN BE FRIENDS ON SwagBucks which is extra FUN! These things are so much better in groups than by yourself..

If you have any questions about it leave me a comment..I will gladly help you along!

Click here to Sign Up! Also you will get 30 FREE Swagbucks just for signing on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting Just A Deal Jess!