A blog dedicated to helping you save money and get free stuff.

Personalie

Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Croods in 3D Preview Review



I can't tell you the last time I got all giddy over a movie I thought would be strictly for little kids. Yes I am talking about the Croods! I remember laughing out loud (LOL) at the first preview I viewed. The family was standing there and Dad  Crood says "This is what I call a snapshot," next thing you know a big rock jumps up and smacks them all in the face leaving an imprint of all of them on the rock.
Yes I was laughing like an 8 year old kid!  They learn a whole new life awaits them and meet wonderful, animated creatures along the way!

There is a  wonderful tag a long, BELT,  that constantly sings DUH DUH DUH..in the most annoying but lovable voice ever.

The Croods seems like it is going to be a modern day Flintstones! If you are my age you definitely know what I am talking about. I can't wait to take my kids to see this movie! Yes that is right...I CAN'T WAIT.

Let me share a little with you...take a peek at the trailer!




Also you can check The Croods out on Facebook! And visit their WEBSITE for even more FUN!
This movie looks 2 cute!

The cast is wonderful including Ryan Reynolds, Nicholas Cage and Emma Stone just to name a few!

The Croods from Dreamworks Animation is in 3D! YEAH! SO go on over and check out all the fun on the website and come back after you see the movie to tell me what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting Just A Deal Jess!