A blog dedicated to helping you save money and get free stuff.

Personalie

Sunday, December 9, 2012

THE AMAZON SECRET..

There is no real way for me to say and make you understand how GREAT and EASY this really is!
SwagBucks is by far in my Top 2 Reward sites EVER! YES EVER! I have tried several survey and reward sites ( and I am sure you have as well) Some are junk and some are ok BUT SwagBucks is totally on a different level and pretty AWESOME!!

Let me tell you why!
I pretty much do the bare minimum. I search a couple of searched through the search bar on the SwagBucks Site. It usually takes a couple of searches but then you are awarded bucks. I also take the daily poll every day. I do these 2 every single day and it adds up quickly. You can also search form the app on your smartphone.

If I do have a little extra time I will watch a video or take a survey. You can get 60 SwagBucks just for taking one survey. That really adds up.

THE BEST PART
450 SwagBucks will earn you a $5 Amazon Gift Code. There are other rewards. You can save for amazing items like a Wii or higher dollar gift cards, kitchen items, magazines and much more. In my opinion, The AMAZON is the best deal!!

Try IT. Try IT for 2 weeks. If you do not like it you can always deregister.  If you sign up through my REFERRAL LINK you will also get 30 SwagBucks just for signing up! (of course it is a referral program so I will get a bucks bonus also..) After you sign on you can immediately ask your friends as well and refer them! TRUST ME YOU WILL WANT TO!

SwagBucks truly is amazing. Like I said in the beginning, I can't express in the right words how great it is! Just try it. And make a note of this. I just purchased 7 Christmas presents using my Amazon Coded that I earned from this site. I started in September. Yes less than 3 months and I was able to accumulate enough to buy 7 gifts and that is doing almost the bare minimum on SwagBucks.

CLICK ON ANY OF THE SWAGBUCK LINKS IN ORANGE PURPLE OR PINKTO GET SIGNED UP! OR SIMPLY CLICK HERE

one other thing I didn't mention. They have a shop program also. If you shop at one of their partner stores, say Kmart for example, You will get 5 Swagbucks for every dollar you spend at Kmart. They have several partnered stores also!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANY OF THIS PLEASE COMMENT OR EMAIL ME AT JESSICABARNETT64@YAHOO.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting Just A Deal Jess!