A blog dedicated to helping you save money and get free stuff.

Personalie

Friday, December 21, 2012

YOU ARE CRAZY IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED THIS

...if you haven't joined Swagbucks yet your are Crazy!! (Sorry But It Is True!)

I just did a ton of online shopping at Amazon. I earned the free Amazon gift cards by earning Swagbucks! It really is so simple and my Favorite of all reward sites!!! I PURCHASED 9 CHRISTMAS GIFTS WITH THE AMAZON CARDS I EARNED. I STARTED IN SEPTEMBER AND WAS ABLE TO GAIN ALL OF THIS. AMAZING.

I LITERALLY DO PRETTY MUCH THE BARE MINIMUM. I SEARCH DAILY TO WIN ON THE SEARCH BAR (USUALLY TAKES 3-4 SEARCHES) I TAKE THE DAILY POLL. IF I HAVE EXTRA TIME I WILL DO A COUPLE OF BRAND ACTIVITES OR TAKE A SURVEY(60 SWAGBUCKS FOR THIS!)

TRY IT. IM BEGGING!  YOU WILL LOVE IT AND WE CAN BE SWAG FRIENDS!

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP AND GET 30 FREE SWAGBUCKS BY JOINING HERE!!!

You won't regret it ....and if you don't like it you can stop doing it!! TRY IT!!




MY DISCLOUSRE:
I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL WEBSITES THAT PROMISE REWARDS. THERE ARE A TON OUT THERE THAT JUST AREN'T WORTH IT. THIS ONE IS TRULY IN MY TOP 2! THIS IS TRULY WORTH IT. ALSO, AFTER YOU SIGN UP BE SURE TO COME BACK DAILY AND DO YOUR SEARCHES. THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL ADD UP IS IF YOU ACTUALLY TO THE SEARCHES AND THE POLLS. YOU ONLY NEED 450 SWAGBUCKS TO GET AN AMAZON CARD. LIKE I SAID I HAVE WON ENOUGH TO BUY 9 GIFTS SINCE SEPT. THERE ARE OTHER REWARDS ALSO. SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE. I PERSONALLY JUST BELIEVE THIS IS THE BEST OPTION OUT THERE!!

9 comments:

  1. I've tried this before, it's been a few years. Maybe I'll give it another shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swagbucks is awesome! I need to play with it more though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Swagbucks. I need to be more active with searches

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Swagbucks. I have earned giftcards and e-books so far

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like swagbucks, and I've gotten a few GC out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried swagbucks, but I will have to now! I love gift cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try it. you will love it...please go through the link so I can get referral credit and then we can be swag friends!

      Delete

Thanks for Visiting Just A Deal Jess!