A blog dedicated to helping you save money and get free stuff.

Personalie

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Where am I?

Here I Am !

You know how you get busy with this thing called LIFE!? Well somehow during all of that busy, I let my own hobbies hang back with not so busy..

You know the story. I am a mom. I am a wife. I am a professional. Those things come first and then comes Just Jessica!  

I logged on this morning only to be shocked that my last post was in July.  JULY!!!!!!  I love my blog. I worked very hard to build readership and have made so many friends along the way. How did I let this life, one of my favorite ways to unwind, one of my favorite hobbies, this thing I have worked so hard on go?

Well not any longer.

Here I am! I am ready to revisit JustJess and find me in this blog world again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting Just A Deal Jess!