I am a Property Manager for a complex of nearly 200 units. Let me tell you, it is a different world once I enter that complex in the morning! I seriously could write a book. Here are a few things I wanna share that I find insane!
1. It is NOT my fault that your A/C is not working. Screaming at me will not get it fixed any faster. IT IS ONLY 53 DEGREES OUTSIDE..OPEN YOUR DAMN WINDOWS!!!
(Seriously, it is not even hot enough to safely run the units)
2. There are NO original excuses for not being able to pay the rent! I have heard them all. My direct deposit is messed up, my boss didn't pay me, I have tried calling all week but I couldn't find your number, (my office is 2 feet from your apartment!) Try a little honesty. I would rather hear you tell me that you have to pay late and that is all. (Late fees included of course!)
3. Apartment 2 recently called the cops on Apartment 3 6 times in 3 hours. YES 6 TIMES. Because their TV was too loud. It was 6 pm on a Saturday evening. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! This is a multi dwelling unit. There will be noise. You signed up for an apartment. Not a private house. You will get used to most everyday noises. This is MARCH MADNESS...If someone wants to enjoy the basketball game for 2 hours and 47 minutes, then just ride it out....it is not that serious!
YOU ALSO WASTED THESE POLICE OFFICERS VALUABLE TIME.
4. Garbage. This has to be the one thing that I will never ever understand!!!!!! You walked your garbage all the way to the dumpster...and then instead putting the bag inside of the dumpster, you sat the bag next to the dumpster. WHAT!!?? Please tell me the reasoning behind this!
5. I know you have a dog. You don't want to pay the pet rent because you are "special" so you decide to HIDE your dog. Guess what. You are stupid if you think for one second that I don't know.
Stay Tuned...I have a lot more of these to come!!!!
TomBoxes- July Box
30 minutes ago