A blog dedicated to helping you save money and get free stuff.

Personalie

Friday, November 2, 2012

31 Days to be Thankful Day 2

SO I AM CHALLENGING MYSELF AND EVERYONE ELSE TO 31 DAYS TO BE THANKFUL! IT IS EASY!  EVERYDAY YOU LIST ONE THING THAT YOU ARE THANKFUL FOR! I KNOW WE SHOULD DO THIS EVERYDAY BUT NOVEMBER IS ALWAYS A MONTH OUR THANKS COME INTO PLAY!


DAY 2  I am so thankful for these 3 little ducks name Kara, Kalen and Charlie! They are my reason for breathing and never will know until they have chillys just how much I really do Love them! I just wanna scoop them up and squeeze them as hard as I can! I can be in the crappiest mood ever and one of them will crack a funny and get me out of it!

I call them my little ducks because the follow me around...going to the bathroom..they are right there!, going to the kitchen, they are right there....

THE ONLY PLACE THEY DON'T FOLLOW ME IS TO TAKE A NAP! C'MON! I WANNA NAP!



1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I'm already behind 2 days though :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting Just A Deal Jess!