A blog dedicated to helping you save money and get free stuff.

Personalie

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dreams

I have very vivid dreams. I wake up and can normally remember my whole dream. I think it's amazing how your subconscious can store things for later and then treat you or haunt you with crazy visions!

I can remember being 11 years old and having a dream about my dad and my best friend dying. (They are both still alive) I was at their funeral and sobbing loudly. I woke up and I was really crying. This is probably when my infatuation with dreams began. How can I cry in my dream and really being crying!??

I have also had the same dream a gazillion times. Each time I am in a jungle/safari like setting and I am trying to climb rope steps up a gigantic hill. I am scared and freaking out the whole time. I have no idea why I have this dream. I am scared of heights in real life but I don't think these two things are related.  This dream is also very colorful. All the colors are extra bold and detailed. Weird right!?

I came across this article that I wanted to share.

It is the 10 MOST AMAZING FACTS ABOUT DREAMS!  If you are a dream lover like me you will appreciate it. My 2 favorite facts are #8 and # 3.
#3 talks about our soul leaving our body and #8 is about how our real life is incorporated into our dreams! You will see why these 2 are my favorite.

Which ones can you relate to? Click the link below to read all 10! Let me know what you think!

10 MOST AMAZING FACTS ABOUT DREAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting Just A Deal Jess!