A blog dedicated to helping you save money and get free stuff.

Personalie

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

PLEASANTLY SURPRISED BY IBOTTA

Have you noticed that all of your favorite bloggers start posting about the same deals at the same time. All of a sudden your whole news feed is filled with the same EXACT posts. Sometimes you check them out or sometimes you ignore it!

That is what I did with IBOTTA. One day out of nowhere EVERYONE was advertising a post for IBOTTA. It kind of gets on my nerves when it gets out of control like that! 

Finally about 3 weeks after the craziness I decided to click on one of them and see if I really was missing out on something. 
TURNS OUT I WAS!

This is how it works. You click on the picture and the product to your list. You take a simple short quiz or look at a fact about that product. This takes about 5 seconds. Literally. Then you go to the grocery buy the products. When you come home you snap a picture of your receipt and product.   VOILA the money is added to your IBOTTA account withing minutes.

The IBOTTA app makes it super simple to do all of this. I uploaded and had my money in under 3 minutes. I was glad I gave in and tried it out.

So what I am saying is that you should just try it! You might be pleasantly surprised as I was!

CLICK HERE TO GET SIGNED UP   IT IS SUPER SIMPLE AND YOU CAN CHOOSE A FACEBOOK LOG IN IF YOU WOULD LIKE!


1 comment:

  1. I held off on Ibotta for awhile too not really thinking it would be that great. Turns out I was wrong! I love Ibotta too! Quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting Just A Deal Jess!