A blog dedicated to helping you save money and get free stuff.

Personalie

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Birthday at Coupons.com

Ok OK oK...why pay for a coupon site..It seems kind of silly to sign up and Pay $30 a year to clip coupons...I think so too! That is why I am sharing this with you.

Coupons.com offers free coupons to everyday stoppers..but if you buy a membership then you get access to extra coupons..that are HIGH VALUE. There are a lot actually. However, I couldn't bring myself to pay the out of pocket money. That is why I am SUPER SUPER SUPER excited to share this with you!

It is Coupons.coms BIRTHDAY!!! And they gave ME a present! ONE FREE YEAR of membership!!! Guess WHAT!!!??? They are giving it to you also. Check it out! It is worth it!

http://www.coupons.com/
Simply click on the birthday cake and follow directions!


Just Jess

Coupons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting Just A Deal Jess!