A blog dedicated to helping you save money and get free stuff.

Personalie

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Coupon Sunday!

Don't forget to head out to your local store to get you Sunday paper, if you don't already get it at home. There are 3 coupon inserts today. 2 Smart Source and 1 Red Plum. Also, Target has recently Updated their monthly coupons. Don't forget that they stack with manufacturers coupons!

My favorite coupon of the week is $5 off Revlon Face Foundation, Powder or Blush! This is definitely a High Value Coupon! I got lucky. My store Meijer was having a Sale...BUY 2 REVLON FACE PRODUCTS GET 1 FREE! So I was able to get load up ...saved $10 and got a FREE item!  I saved $21.99 and we all know to look pretty isn't cheap so this was Just a Deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting Just A Deal Jess!