A blog dedicated to helping you save money and get free stuff.

Personalie

Friday, September 14, 2012

*Swag & Gifthulk*


Extra $$

There are a few differnt ways to make a little extra on the side! I have 2 ways that are very Successful for me. SWAGBUCKS & GIFTHULK! The first 2 are very similar..and I am cashing out for Amazon cards every couple of weeks. Of course you can let them rack up and get a bigger payday. SWAGBUCKS and GIFTHULK work by earning bucks by searching through the sites search bar, daily polls & easy offers. I always do the first 2..takes 3 minutes and it really does add up quick.  Just in time for Christmas. Swagbucks and gifthulk also have a shop online system that I am still learning....Here are the links below. Check them out. I promise these 2 really are  legit. I have tried out a bunch and these are by far 2 of the BEST!
swagbucks.com
Add caption
http://www.swagbucks.com/REFER/JESSICABARNETT   <-------Copy and Paste the link...We will be Swag Friends also!  
Get $50 Swagbucks for signing up! I LOVE this one!



http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/jessicabbarnett   <-------- click here or copy and paste url...this will take you directly in. It will also make us friends on the site which can have its own benefits as well!
GET 50 HULK COINS JUST FOR SIGNING UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting Just A Deal Jess!