A blog dedicated to helping you save money and get free stuff.

Personalie

Monday, September 10, 2012

Great Mail Day!

I have been workin gon Freebies and Cheap Deals for quite a while! It is to the point now where I can't wait to go to my mailbox to see what I get! Today was Fun! I got a Silver Heart Pendant necklace that I got off of 1SaleADay about 3 weeks ago! Totally FREE! I also got 10 address labels from Gentleman Jack. They offer 10 Free everymonth if you like their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/gentlemanjack/app_104712462948911. I also got a Free Sample of Yellow Post Its...That pad has about 10 on it! I also won a BIC pen...some of you may remember the BIC 30,000 Pen Giveaway! After trying to win for about 4 days I finally scored!!! Just A Deal if ya ask me! Pretty great mail day!
Just Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting Just A Deal Jess!