A blog dedicated to helping you save money and get free stuff.

Personalie

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's worth a Shot to Try it Once!

I can not express to you of how really simple and easy Swagbucks is!I officially have $25 in Amazon cards...it has been 1 month!.one whole month , a few minutes a day...Literally...I can't wait to use these to buy Christmas presents! FREE Christmas Presents!

I do only a couple of things daily even though there are several things you can do to earn Swagbucks...I use the search engine..use it 1=5 times and you will earn Swagbucks up to 30 ish ...per day...and I take the daily poll which gets you a Swagbuck..I also look for Swag coded on widgets ( see mine on my blog..click SC)  Also you can watch 30 second videos for a few bucks! I do this if I have a few extra minutes...

A few of their rewards are of course the Amazon card, Starbucks gift card, Home Depot and many, many more! Also, you can get actual products not just Gift Cards..

You will get 30 free Swagbucks just by clicking and signing up under my link!
www.swagbucks.com/refer/jessicabarnett  
You may have to copy and paste.....

Just give it a try...Earn bucks for what you already do through google!
Please feel Free to ask me any questions.

Just Jess

swagbucks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting Just A Deal Jess!