A blog dedicated to helping you save money and get free stuff.

Personalie

Friday, January 4, 2013

3 FEARS 30 Things My Kids should know about Me

I AM COMPLETING A LIST CALLED 30 THINGS MY KIDS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME. PLEASE CLICK THE LINK TO VIEW THE FULL LIST

THIS IS NUMBER 2 ON THE 30 THINGS MY KIDS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME LIST

3 LEGITIMATE FEARS and WHY

MY BIGGEST FEAR IS HEIGHTS. I AM SCARED OF HEIGHTS. I am not just talking about standing on top of a tower scared! 
The most fearful is probably bleachers. I can only go up to about the 4th bench on bleachers. My husband and kids laugh at me but my husband will hold my hand the whole way. The little kids get aggravated because they always wanna sit at the top. They are old enough now where I will just send them on up. 
This fear also kicks in going up flights of stairs. Especially if they are the outside type. I can't get on top of a roof and being at the lake on some type of cliff will get me also! I do not know where this fear came from. I have always had it. I get a pit hole in my stomach and just know better.

My 2nd fear is leaving or losing my kids. I know this may sometimes be irrational. I can't worry about what "MIGHT" happen. But I do truly worry about my kids being left without me. It is to the extent that I leave notebooks with up to date notes in it just in case. I just want them to know I love them and all the little things I notices just in case it was to happen. Bad things happen to people everyday. Everyone thinks it happens to everyone else but that just isn't the case. SO while this may be a little irrational it is a fear that is stuck with me.

My 3rd Fear is being attacked by a dog. I am allergic to most animals, therefore I didn't grow up with pets. I do not LOVE dogs or cats or birds or any other cuddly creature. I don't hate them I just don't have any type of affection towards them at all. Dogs seem to know this. 10 of us can walk in a room and the dog will automatically sick me out. I am scared of dogs I see on the street or even in backyards. They are all barky and I don't know how to handle them. I am scared they are going to start chasing me and get me. Bite me!  I know not to run but of course that is the first instinct that kicks in. I just hope it doesn't come down to the dog chasing me.

What are your fears?

Wanna participate in the list?!! There are a lot of fun topics. Click here to view and copy the list!!
You can also LINK up by Clicking HERE


12 comments:

  1. I hate small spaces, traveling, and centipedes! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heehee centipedes! i can understand that a little

      Delete
  2. those are legitimate fears. Mine are roaches and elevators.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snakes are something I am not to fond of. I think most of us have fears regarding our kids and family members.

    The flu... never use to bother me but as you get older it gets harder to recoup from it and it seems like it takes forever to get over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a fear of heights. I also hate mice, snakes and spiders. YUCK

    ReplyDelete
  5. My biggest fear was learning to walk again

    ReplyDelete
  6. My biggest fear is snakes. Doesn't matter what kind or how big, just keep them all away lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fears are spiders, roaches and I am with you on your fear of leaving my kids or losing them. That is one of my biggest..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm afraid of heights---yet I love roller-coasters---go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm afraid of loosing any members of my family. brokenhearted is my biggest fear and i've been having anxiety thinking too much about it which drives me nuts.

    http://jerlalouw.blogspot.com/2013/01/bamboo-sheet-set-free-blogger-event.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a fear of falling...not necessarily of heights. I can usually be up high, and I'm fine. I actually like flying, and I've been on dozens of helo flights in Afghanistan without any issues. But I hate roller coasters, because of that first drop. I won't do free falls, and I don't like zip lines. I also get anxiety in large, open buildings filled with many people, like cafeterias, food courts, and stadiums.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting Just A Deal Jess!