A blog dedicated to helping you save money and get free stuff.

Personalie

Saturday, January 12, 2013

30 THINGS My Kids should Know Posts 5

Kelly at A Mother’s Design shared 30 things my kids should know about me (from Baby Making Machine’s blog – love her she has some great ideas and crafts).Here is the list...Jump In on the LINK to Share. I personally at Just A Deal Jess plan to highlight and update as I go. I may go out of order but I am really excited to be participating in this!!!

This has been a Fantastic learning expericence about myself. I highly reccommend trying it yourself. You can view the whole list by Clicking HERE!!

Post 5
What are 5 Things that make you most Happy right now?

Well most of these are obvious, however,  I am still gonna list them and the reasons.

1. My hubby. I call him my Sexy Charlie. There are a million reasons he makes me happy but let me give you the prime example today, 
              This morning I had to run errands..I was dreading to go because I had to stop and get gas first. I hate to get gas. It peeves me. SO I get in my car to go and I no longer get gas. He went to the store unbeknownst to me and filled up my car!!! I was estatic. He knew this would make me happy and glad. This is how he is. He goes out of his way to make me happy all the time. I love him.

2.  Following at a close 2nd. Well we all know it's pretty much a tie! MY LITTLE DUCKS. Of course I call them my little ducks because they follow everywhere! You know, even to the potty! They are my reason for waking up each day. I love each of them in 3 different ways. They are each my favorite in 3 different ways. They make me so happy and I love them more than will ever be able to understand. At least until they have their own.!
                   
3. The 3rd thing that makes me happy right now is the fact that I am able to stay at home with them at this particular moment. It hasn't always been like this. I have always worked full time along with my hubby. We have to to make things work. It makes you sad leaving your little ducks to go off for 8-10 hours. For some odd reasons, I am able to be at home at this time. It will not last much longer but I am super happy for all the moments that I am here. I am glad to be their taxi and maid and glad that I CAN!  I would definitely choose a Wife/Mom Career over an Out in the field career anyday. It just doesn't always work out!

4. My iPhone. I am the most unmaterialistic person. I do not NEED things. Really. I don't. When my phone broke a while back I treated myself to the iPhone. I Love it. It's mine. It is the only "toy" that I have. That is why I love it. I don't want to live without it anymore!!  It's like being a little kid with your blankie that you can't leave. I am glad to have it and happy that we can afford it right now.

5.  I am happy that I still have my parents. I worry about this a lot. We are all getting older everyday. We have had a lot of people our own age die recently. If people our age are dying then the older people definiely are. We lost a close family member not to long ago and that got the wheels turning on my parents. I am so happy they are still here. I want to make sure I go out of my way to keep up with them and let them know how much I care. I think as kids we think our parents will always be here..and that's just not the case. Makes me wanna go hug them right now!!

What are the things that make you happy in your life at this time???

Join in! It is so much fun!
See the whole list and link up by
clicking HERE

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great article...I wish I would have thought of it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being able to stay home with my son makes me so very happy too!

    PS I love the pink on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got an iPhone and I love it...so I'm definitely agreeing with you there!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting Just A Deal Jess!