A blog dedicated to helping you save money and get free stuff.

Personalie

Sunday, January 20, 2013

30 Things Post 7 Favorite things about ParentHood

Kelly at A Mother’s Design shared 30 things my kids should know about me (from Baby Making Machine’s blog – love her she has some great ideas and crafts).Here is the list...Jump In on the LINK to Share. I personally at Just A Deal Jess plan to highlight and update as I go. I may go out of order but I am really excited to be participating in this!!!

This has been a Fantastic learning expericence about myself. I highly reccommend trying it yourself. You can view the whole list by Clicking HERE!!

View Yesterdays by Clicking HERE!


Post 7
Describe your favorite and least favorite thing about Parenthood.(#24)

This one is easy. Of course the list of Favorites could go ON AND ON AND ON but I promise I will keep it brief!!!

MY LEAST FAVORITE THING. THERE IS ONLY ONE THING. NOTICE I AM IN CAPS! BECAUSE IT IS CAPS LOCK WORTHY. THIS IS THE ADVICE I GIVE TO PARENT'S TO BE.THE ABSOLUTE ONE AND ONLY BAD THING ABOUT BEING A PARENT...(DRUM ROLL PLEASE).......

VOMIT.....NEED I REALLY SAY MORE. IT STINKS AND IS GROSS AND IT STINKS AND IS GROSS. YUCK, YUCK, YUCK! THE SMELL GETS STUCK IN MY NOSE FOR WEEKS AND WHY CAN'T THEY JUST MAKE IT TO THE TOILET AND IF THEY DO MAKE IT WHY CAN'T THEY MAKE IT IN THE TOILET.

(HOPE I DIDN'T RUIN YOUR BREAKFAST)

NOW ON TO THE 
FAVORITE

LIKE I SAID THIS LIST COULD GO ON AND ON. BUT HERE GOES FOR THE FAVORITE.
I LIKE WHEN I JUST LOOK AT MY KIDDO'S AND THIS OVERWHELMING FEELING GOES THROUGH MY BLOOD AND I THINK 'MAN I LOVE THEM'. THEY DO SOMETHING TO MAKE ME CRACK UP AND THE SAME FEELING GOES THROUGH ME, 'MAN I LOVE THEM' IT IS AN OVERWHELMING HIGH THAT HAS TO BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ANY DRUG OUT THERE!  I LIKE WHEN I SEE MY CHILDREN WATCHING AND LISTENING TO THEIR FATHER SO INTENTLY WHEN HE IS SPEAKING TO THEM. IT IS PURE ADMIRATION. AGAIN, I GET THE FEELING, 'MAN I LOVE THEM'

THE FEELING IS REALLY NOT EXPLAINABLE. I CAN TRY TO PUT IT INTO WORDS ALL DAY LONG BUT YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT I AM REALLY TRYING TO GET ACROSS.

THAT FEELING, THAT HIGH, THAT BLOOD FLOWING THING THAT I CAN'T EXPLAIN...THAT IS MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT BEING A PARENT.

I BELIEVE IT CAN BE SUMMED UP INTO ONE WORD....
LOVE!
Not explainable .

You should try the list. I have learned so much about myself. my brain has been reeling and reveling in information that has been stored and put away for years. I have relearned so much about me.! See the Full list by clicking  HERE!!!

4 comments:

  1. I think the one thing that has completely grossed me out about being a mom is the vomit also. I have had so many BAD experiences being thrown up on by my own child and children that are not even mine. When I was pregnant my friend's daughter threw up all over my car and me. It had to have been the worst experience ever! The smell alone is enough to pass out and die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hard! But totally agree, LOVE is the favorite. Love everything about them, except vomit of course, and crying :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Love is the favorite, but boy oh boy, vomit yuckkkk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting Just A Deal Jess!