A blog dedicated to helping you save money and get free stuff.

Personalie

Thursday, January 3, 2013

30 Things~20 Random Facts

I am personally completing the List30 Things My Kids Should Know About ME!  <----Click Here to see the full list and LINK UP!

I am starting at the beginning!

20 Random Facts About Me
  1. I Love My Husband. I am Lucky to have found him
  2. My hair is my natural color. I haven't put any dye, highlights or any type of color product on it in about 6 years. It has grown out and been restored.
  3. I need a hair color change!!!
  4. I love having a blog. 
  5. I love to read! I wish I had more time to do so.
  6. I am secretly obsessed with Cosmopolitan
  7. I am good at CornHole. No one ever wants me to be on their team but then they quickly realized they judged me because I am a girl and I just whooped their butts!
  8. I LOVE being married and being a mom.
  9. I LOVE BINGO! I like to be King of the Mountain. If you go to Bingo you know what that means,
  10. I sneak out early on Saturday mornings before everyone is awake and I go to yard sales!
  11. While I am out I go have breakfast by myself! Usually biscuits and gravy from Dairy Queen!
  12. I Love to secretly watch my kids play Just Dance! It's the funniest thing in the world to watch them try to be coordinated and then actually accomplish it!
  13. I am a guilty red light singer/dancer!
  14. My internal alarm clock wakes me in the 6 am hour everyday and then I can't fall back to sleep
  15. I am addicted to coffee and I drink way more Starbucks than I really should.
  16. I like to make collages with cut outs of magazines. I like to do this as much now as I did when I was 14!
  17. I HAVE to have the TV on to fall asleep. This is the only way I can keep my mind from wandering.
  18. I secretly eat Reese Cups behind the bathroom door so that I don't have to share!!
  19. I love the whole vampire/werewolf thing. I can't get enough of it!!
  20. One of my favorite places to be is on my front porch. I could sit there for hours.
Want to join or share yours..You can LINK UP by Clicking HERE!!! Or you can just view all of the topics HERE

7 comments:

  1. I am addicted to coffee also! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love to read to probably too much in fat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coffee, and my front porch too! We lived in a tiny apartment for 7 years, so ever since we bought a house with a porch I never take that porch for granted, even in this cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love to read, I love learning new things about people.. Thank you for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss my front porch. I always said I would always have a front porch and we don't with this house. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to read as well. I love Bingo too but I can't convince anyone to go with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love to blog, am addicted to coffee and love vampires/wolves (but hate zombies).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting Just A Deal Jess!